There are things that rattle around inside of projects things that we don’t see. There are variables that people never address.
- Is this the right project
- Are we doing this at the right time
- Is this really what we need
- Did we plan for the right amount of change
- Is there enough time in the plan to get this done
The last two are the funny ones. Time as a victim of the project planning process. why is it that no matter how many times you do something you are often off in terms of the time it requires?
Why is change such a huge variable in one project, then do the same project in another place and change doesn’t matter at all.
It is the wonder of software architecture.